White tees are a timeless fashion staple and yet so basic, for the very reason that they promise association, acquaintance, and comfort, and this is a style that dates back to the late sixties. White tees are a constant; you’d see them on the boulevards, on the runways, at parties, and you name it. Jessica Alba and Jennifer Aniston made it their staple, layering when needed, or paired with jeans, dungarees, skirts, gym pants, and you name it, depending on the occasions.What’s more is that the white tee is forever en vogue – it’s a statement in itself, a memory, and an inclination. Sport yours with the following fashion references, for celebrities show us just how to rock something so basic with so much style; because the white tee is the most promising off-duty uniform, and this is exactly how we do it.
2. Reese Witherspoon teaches us that white tees could be sported with oversized checked button-down shirts, and deep blue denims. Accessories with minimal pearl earrings, a silver watch, and a delicate chain around the neck. Flatter your casuals with deep blue pumps and a medium sized bag.
3. Miranda Kerr displays cute off-duty day wear chic, in a white tee, ripped denims, and a long coat. Copying this look is easy – opt for a combination of blacks, whites, and blues; black for your coat and mini sling bag, ice blue for your jeans, white for your tee, and blacks and whites for the ballerina flats.
4. Looking for something adorable to sport to your best friend’s baby shower? Jessica Alba showcases that white tees could be sported with complimentary coats and printed pants. Match this outfit with a coral bag, a black belt, and black ballerina shoes, and let your hair down neatly in a blow-dry.
5. Could you possibly sport a white tee with a velvet coat? Most definitely, and Selena Gomez parades precisely how. Go for lighter shades with the coat, like the nude the star is wearing in the image, and polish off the look with a nude clutch, black strappy sandals, and wavy hair.
6. Olivia Palermo gave the comfy white tee a taste of high-fashion, with a snug-fitted white cotton skirt, and this is an outfit you ought to own for evenings out. Match your shades with the browns of your open-toe sandals, and carry a big white bag.
7. Deepika Padukone’s white tee, with ripped jeans, shiny white sneakers, and an up-do; here is off-duty elegance at its finest. Tie your hair up neatly, go bright with your lip shade and blush, and sport your favorite sports watch with this look.
8. Trust Victoria Beckham to inculcate an extra oomph of glam to simple fashion staple. She teaches us how to add layers to minimalism – a black turtle-neck blouse, black quarter length pants, and a pair of black satin pumps. Blow-dry? Who needs one, anyway?